I just heard that a man wrecked and was ran over and killed on a motorcycle track in Prestonsburg KY.I think he was from Coeburn.I ask that we all pray for his family.
I just heard that a man wrecked and was ran over and killed on a motorcycle track in Prestonsburg KY.I think he was from Coeburn.I ask that we all pray for his family.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
A motocross track? You hapeen to know what the name was? You can pm me if needed
GO VOLS
the guy that got killed put siding on the house i use to live in he lived right down the road from me.
Who was it?
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
his name was eric gross.
Just talked to Steve at Honda of Prestonsburg and he said that it was either a bike landed on him or run over him after he had gotten tangled with another bike and wrecked.
Eric was a pretty good ole boy rode with him some at a track he had made next to his house, one of the best local riders I have seen.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks